We are sure you are a busy person—fulfilling multiple schedules at work and elsewhere can be time consuming!
If you are using a Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo calendar on your browser or mobile phone you can easily add your team’s schedule from TeamTracky.
– Login to TeamTracky using your desktop browser.
– Select [Schedule] from the main menu, and click [Export].
You have the option to export the calendar from the current team you are logged in or, if you are a member of multiple teams, the combined calendar of all of them.
– Copy the link, and paste it into Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or any calendar that supports the iCal format.
Android and Google Calendar users:
- Open Google Calendar using your desktop.
- Next to “Other calendars” on the left, click the plus sign.
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the calendar’s link you copied before in the field provided.
- Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
- Tap the Calendar App on your mobile device.
- In the top-right corner, tap on the three lines.
- Make sure your team calendar is selected.
Write down or copy the URL for your team’s calendar you want to add to your iPhone.
- Tap the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then Other.
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Paste the calendar feed link you have copied.
- Tap Next, then Save.
- Open the Calendar app to view your schedule.
If you added the TeamTracky calendar into your Google account but still don’t see the calendar on your iPhone, visit this link:
Check all the calendars and click Save.