Note: This function is only available to members with manager access.
Adding members to your team one at a time is time consuming. You can quickly add members to your team by selecting [Team Members] from the main menu and click on the [Import Members] link.
You can use any of these four ways to import members:
1. Add members from a list of name and emails
If you have your team roster on a spreadsheet, copy and paste the member list in this format:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
Enter one member per line, separate the fields by a comma and try to avoid spaces.
2. Import from a TeamSnap export file
If you are switching from TeamSnap (good call by the way) follow these steps:
- Login to TeamSnap.
- Click on the Roster button.
- Click at the Export button at the top right.
- In the “Export Roster” page, click the [Export CSV File] and save the file on your computer.
- Say hi for the last time.. 😎
- Then, login ti TeamTracky, and click “Team Members” and then “Import Members” from the menu.
- Click the [Browse] button in the “Import from a Teamsnap Export” section, and find the file you just exported.
- Click [Import] and you done. All your roster will be imported into TeamTracky.
3. Import contacts from Gmail
You first need to export a Contacts file from Gmail (details here).
Then click the [Browse] button in the “Import Contacts from Gmail” section and find the file you exported previously.
Regardless the method use, once you click the [Import] button at the bottom of the page, all members you entered will receive the invitation by email.
They can login into TeamTracky and complete their profile so you don’t have to.
4. Import from a TeamTracky export file
This method can be used when you are creating a new team using the same member list as one previously created.
You first need to export the current team’s member list (details here).
Then click the [Browse] button in the “Import from a TeamTracky Export” section, and find the file you exported previously.